A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Director, Regional Business Insights & Analytics for APAC, you partner with regional stakeholders as the insights & analytics lead for the region for the Global Strategic Insights function to enable and enhance the region’s market and customer understanding to drive regional business decisions. You have a deep understanding of the market data sources and key country dynamics, and you use this knowledge to proactively drive the use of insights to support regional business priorities. You work in partnership with other GSI teams and partnering with countries to deliver integrated insights & analytics solutions to measure and optimize business performance. You act as a leader in the insight community to build relationships and collaborate on business needs, and you create a culture of accountability, collaboration and inclusion through your influence and performance.
Who you are:
- You have 10+ years’ combined experience in the pharmaceutical industry across Business Insights, Commercial excellence, Marketing, and Sales
- You have 5+ years Business Insights experience including primary market research, analytics and/or performance tracking
- You have Business Insights or Commercial experience at country or regional/global level
- You possess strong analytical and strategic mindset and ability to condensate and translate insights into clear and actionable messages
- You have experience in the APAC healthcare & pharma market and good understanding the regional market drivers & challenges
- You possess strong marketing, sales, commercial excellence skills at management level
- You must be based in APAC region
- Diverse TA experience (MS, Oncology, Fertility and CM&E) is an asset
- Experience in the areas of Business Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Sales Reporting, Activity Reporting, Forecasting, or MCM Analytics is an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com