Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Aurea Software. Have you got what it takes?
Do you thrive on the challenge of designing elegant and scaleable systems to make sales and marketing teams more effective and efficient? Are you frustrated by how often the revenue operations function is relegated to play a purely tactical and reactive role? Unlike traditional revenue operations roles, this role is strategic and vision-oriented. Rather than reacting to a litany of requests from sales and marketing executives, you will be proactively driving your top-down vision for what a world-class B2B sales and marketing system should look like. Equipped with a team of top global talent, you will work directly with sales and marketing leadership to continuously build, improve and automate your revenue operations engine.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Defining a top-down vision for the tech stack, automation, and processes that support Aurea's revenue generation goals
- Defining and managing the discrete capabilities that turn your vision into a reality
Director Sales Operations Key Responsibilities
- Running the day-to-day maintenance of the system
- Responding to a continuous stream of one-off requests from the sales and marketing teams
- Receiving a top-down vision of what operations should do from another team or leader
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve the capabilities your function supports in order to better deliver the vision you've defined
- Identify opportunities to add new capabilities to your function in order to better deliver the vision you've defined
- Use your personal domain knowledge to tackle the hardest and most strategic questions that arise within your system
- Hire, manage and coach a team of directors and analysts who will perform the majority of the hands-on work within your system
- Liaison with key stakeholders in Sales and Demand Generation to gather feedback, report progress and align on priorities
- An undergraduate university degree in computer science or a major that demonstrates the ability to understand technology (Engineering, Hard Sciences, Math, Economics)
- At least 2 years of experience workings as a VP or Director of Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or Marketing Operations for a B2B software company that sold multiple product lines
- At least 1 year as a Salesforce Admin, whether in a sales operations role or marketing operations role
About Aurea Software
- 1-2 years working as an individual contributor in sales or marketing
- Certified SalesForce Administrator
- Ability to code in APEX
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4567-SG-Singapor-DirectorSalesO