The purpose of the position is to be the trusted HR business partner to the department leaders in Singapore and across APAC, driving and executing the people agenda through strategic advice and delivery of best-practice services to the business.
• Provide strategic guidance and be the trusted business partner to department leaders both in Singapore and across APAC.
• Identify, prioritise and develop organisational capabilities and behaviours to build a workforce that is future-ready.
• Effectively partner with, challenge and influence business leaders to deliver the right outcomes on people-related decisions, focusing on key agenda items such as workforce capabilities & performance, Diversity & Inclusion.
• Be a disruptor, collaborate with others internally within HR and others to drive culture change. Deliver and support change initiatives in the region.
• Develop and deploy talent strategy to ensure high-quality succession pipelines exist for critical roles. Play an active role in key talent decisions, rewards and welfare
• Responsible for management of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievances, employee litigation, redundancy and terminations.
• Provide guidance and support or participate in ongoing HR projects, ensuring that they are aligned with business objectives and practices.
• Design and support the implementation of company HR policies and procedures. Review and update our employment contracts and agreements
• Partner with country HR teams as well as other HR specialist teams on providing comprehensive and cohesive HR services to help the business meet its goals.
• University Degree
• Minimum 8 years of HRBP & Talent experience
• Experience in developing and deploying talent strategy to ensure high-quality succession pipelines exist for critical roles
• Proven track record in effectively partnering, challenging and influencing business leaders to deliver the right outcomes on people-related decisions, focusing on key agenda items such as workforce capabilities & performance, Diversity & Inclusion
• Experience in Employee Relations
• Good knowledge of the local labour law and HR practices and procedures is essential
• Effective communicator, with a drive for excellence and a principled and energetic approach to partnering the business in HR related matters.
• Is organized, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requests from different stakeholders with strong problem-solving skills
• Positive attitude with excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and a Great team player
• Agile and adaptable