Our client is looking for experienced General Practitioners with a passion for healthcare for Myanmar to help a leading international healthcare company with more than 600 medical service points across Asia.
They are striving to provide Myanmar access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Why is this a great opportunity?
Through our international partnership, we will be able to provide you with world class training that will transform you into a Doctor with an internationally recognized healthcare certification.
You get to work from home and/or office, create your own schedule, gain valuable training and experience. You can also earn an attractive monthly income working part-time or full-time as a supplement to your current practice. Your desire to help patients is no longer limited by geography but can reach out to people across the country.
If you're an experienced doctor eager to take your career in a new direction or enhance your current career, We offer a new and dynamic opportunity for you. Start a conversation with us immediately and learn how you can positively impact the lives of patients and play a role in improving primary healthcare in Myanmar.
- Myanmar qualified doctor with training / experience in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine plus 2-3 years in practice at a minimum
- Able to communicate well in English
- Willingness to actively participate in on-going learning to improve clinical consultation skills
- Open to performing night shifts (i.e. from 11:00pm to 8:00am)
- Flexibility in accepting both full time and part time / paid by the hours arrangements
- Willingness to travel internationally to attend offline training sessions to deliver quality telemedicine (travel expenses will be paid for by employer)