What We Are Looking For
Our client is considered as one of the US most ambitious e-commerce companies that define the future. They sell their products across various marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify, Wayfair, etc.
Beyond your experience, we are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and professional E-commerce Marketplace Manager, who will become a valuable asset to our great team. We are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In This Role, You Will
- Manage online accounts, eg., Walmart, eBay, Wayfair, Groupon, Overstock, etc.
- Launch new products: keywords research, funnels, listing preparations, EBC activities, listing content, backend settings, review generation, etc;
- Oversee multiple brands;
- Build campaigns and upload keyword lists for sponsored brands and sponsored products;
- Work with the marketing team to come up with strategic sales and promotional plans for products with the ability to track sales results and profitability;
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities for online marketplaces
- Analyze product rankings, ratings, customer feedback/reviews, as well as product sales performance to determine the best and worst-performing SKUs;
- Monitor account health and performance metrics, sales, competitive listings, and pricing as well as best practices and techniques to ensure correct account spend/growth, identify new opportunities, and present to management;
- Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates;
- Report (daily, weekly, monthly) on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance.
What our client offers?
- 2+ years of experience in a Direct Marketing, Business-to-Customer environment with a focus on eCommerce;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and extraordinary communication skills;
- Prior experience with US e-commerce markets is a must;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- University Degree in Marketing, BA, or equivalent.
While our client started out small, they were determined to provide the highest quality services. Today, they are on a full-time operation based out of our NJ headquarters and supported by a multi-national team located in 8 countries and 11 time zones.
As a successful candidate will not only get industry-standard solutions, but you will gain a team of experts that are committed to helping your business grow. Whether you're an established business or just getting started, you'll have access to free, comprehensive support. Our job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied with the services we have provided.
Their passion is helping businesses grow. With the right team, it's possible to make a significant impact with less hassle. We love tackling problems head-on and making it easy for everyone to connect and get the job done.
This is a great chance to be involved in a rapidly growing company and become a valuable part of the international team.
- Work in an international environment, a fast-growing US-based company;
- Free access to our online library and courses for your personal and career development;
- Career advancement opportunities within the company and personal development;
- The company may reimburse you for training/courses in your professional field;
- Competitive, stable compensation based on experience and credentials;
- Performance bonuses;
- Full-time, office setting, 5 days/40 hours per week (remote position is negotiable)
- Work schedule: 12 pm — 9 pm (UTC+3);
- Official contract.