Ecommerce's Governance and Experience(GNE) is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only users but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules, and systems to ensure quality. As the Anti-fraud analyst, you will be responsible for building, improving, and monitoring business processes that detect and prevent fraudulent activities in various scenarios including transactions, KYC, and seller-creator affiliation.
- Apply investigational skills to monitor, audit, and analyze potential fraudulent cases and consolidate anti-fraud rules;
- Design processes and build effective workflows to define characteristics of different fraud types, capture new risk types, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive improvements of existing tools, processes, and policies related to fraud management;
- Understand the trends and intelligence of fraudulent activities in each local market and build intelligence systems to collect valuable information;
- Define key performance metrics and build detailed reporting models for effective tracking, reporting, and feedback on measures implemented;
- Research fraud-related policies and build effective enforcement processes to prevent and penalize bad actors while balancing user experiences;
- Supervise junior analysts and provide guidance on fraud policies, enforcement measures, and influence key stakeholders.
- At least 3+ years of working experience in related field;
- Bachelor's degree or above with a background in computer science, data science, or auditing;
- Familiarity with transactional fraud in Ecommerce fields is a strong plus;
- Past experience working in SEA markets or related business areas is highly preferred;
- Proficiency in English is required; any second language proficiency is highly preferred but not required;
- Strong data analysis and correlation skills with comfort to work through complex and unfamiliar data sets and able to mine the characteristics of different scenarios;
- Comfort to work in a matrix environment and drive cross-functional and cross-regional collaborations;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data;
- Able to use SQL or python to process and analyze data is mandatory.