Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
Jetfuel is looking for a web developer who can help our clients build the vision they want for their businesses. You would be comfortable taking design mockups and building them into a fully functional site (typically Shopify themes, sometimes Wordpress themes).
You'll work closely with the various teams within the agency and sometimes with the client directly (depending on your comfort level). Speakings of our clients, we work with companies and people who make a positive impact in the world (our agency tagline is Help Good Companies Do Better). This means if you want to do rewarding work that you can be proud of, we might be the place for you.
- Receive mockups/designs/specs and build into functional, responsive pages/themes.
- Project implemented with cross-browser functionality is expected, to ensure consistent design. We want to have 90% coverage across site visitors, at a minimum
- All projects will be discussed in depth beforehand to minimize interruptions to your time when you start.
- Job is part-time/per-project basis with the opportunity to become full time.
- Knowledge of Shopify's liquid templating, meta fields, and AJAX API
- Experience with building/working with Shopify themes (please be prepared to show work related to this)
- Comfortable with Git and related workflows
- Remote working experience, ability to work with minimal guidance
- Have a responsive, mobile-first development mindset
- Inquisitive by nature. Most of our projects are sent to us from the clients or non-developers. We convert as much of it into functional tasks but being able to ask questions would be a huge benefit to you.
What Will Set You Apart
- Agency or freelance experience
- Frontend UI testing
- Ability to implement/manage marketing tags. Understanding tag management platforms such as Google Tag Manager, Segment.io, Adobe Tag Manager or related.
- Accurately and reliably track time for retainer-based clients (and recognize the value in tracking for business purposes as well)
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Unlimited PTO policy, so you can take some time off to recharge
- Flexible work schedule - integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete an admin and personality test as well as a series of video interviews.