• Become a key team-member by growing & leading our operations team.
• Monitor & manage order fulfilment with our partner merchants.
• Onboarding of new partner merchants in order to grow our range of available products.
• Optimise existing logistical processes (e.g. Pick-up, Returns, Tracking, etc.)
• Analyse, update & improve product listings & pricing structures.
• Weekly reporting & KPIs.
• At least 3 years of relevant eCommerce Product & Operations experience, with 1 year of leading a team.
• Degree in Business (Operations/Supply Chain) preferable.
• Motivated, a start-up mindset and willing to be hands-on.
• Driven and willing to grow with us long-term to become the top 3 eCommerce players in the country.
• Fluent in Burmese & Intermediate English.