Position: Sales Manager
Reports to: Managing Director and Director of Sales
Location: Bangkok (currently work-from-home)
Salary: 40,000 THB per month
We are a Bangkok-based EdTech startup searching for a professional and motivated Sales Representative with great sales skills to help our business source and bring new B2B clients on board for our new learning ecosystem (IQcandy.com). This is a great opportunity for growth and advancement. The Sales Representative will be tasked with maintaining current clients and helping to identify and close new clients, performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential clients, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing sales and marketing materials, and working directly with CEO and Sales Director to grow our customer base. Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organization’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement. We offer excellent benefits, a competitive starting salary and paid vacation as well as opportunities for advancement.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills in both English and Thai, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, be pro-active, and be able to function in a startup environment. The noteworthy Sales Representative should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when identifying potential new clients, and assist CEO and Sales Director in developing marketing material and sales strategies. The ideal candidate should demonstrate they are pro-active and able to self-manage during remote working.
· Prospect and qualify new sales leads
· Schedule meetings and conduct presentations with prospects
· Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
· Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
· Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
· Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
· Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
· Meet and/or exceed quotas
· Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying and having superior knowledge of product offerings.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client.
· Monitor and measure client satisfaction to inspire repeat business from your clients.
· Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports using company CRM to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement.
· Thai national bilingual (Thai/English) in both written and oral communication
· Comfortable in a startup environment
· 2+ years prior experience in customer-facing sales roles.
· Proven experience in a sales role is required.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of customers.
· Must demonstrate self-confidence and motivation for sales.
· Should possess strong negotiation and closing skills.
· Superior prospecting and presentation skills.
· Microsoft office suite and G-Suite proficiency.
· Knowledge of customer relations management software, or the ability to learn new software quickly.
· Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is building superior client relationships.