As an EHR Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling the value proposition for all of drchrono’s healthcare solutions for an assigned territory. An EHR Sales Account Executive is expected to foster effective relationships with clients, with experience working in the healthcare environment to deliver comprehensive solutions. The critical aspects of this job are to manage customer relationships, expectations, customer business assessment, risk analysis and customer satisfaction.
In this role you will...
- Become a drchrono product expert and learn to masterfully demonstrate the entire drchrono platform from Patient portal through the iPad EHR
- Work closely with prospective physician offices to drive their interest in the product and RCM services
- Excel with prospecting, lead generation and marketing activities by using telephone, on-line presentations, webinars, e-mail interaction and conference participation
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients, seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Be held to a quota based on $MRR from closed deals. You have no cap so it’s ok to exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process.
- Maintain laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using Salesforce CRM and take advantage of all the expertise that will surround you.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for new team members and help them achieve success
- Send out world-class proposals and getting back signed contracts
- Use the latest and greatest technology to get your job done; including Docusign, MS Office, Keynote, and Zoom meeting
- 5+ sales experience selling SaaS platforms, cloud based solutions, and/or healthcare technology
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in sales
- Ambition to go above and beyond in all you do
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A college degree or equivalent business experience
- A passion for the healthcare