Electronics Engineer (Experienced*)
- Responsible for system architecture including design and verification of digital system, power management system, analog/mixed-signal circuits.
- Plan and lead feasibility study and design review, verification of electronics concepts, development and testing of headphones product.
- Manage development partners of electronic modules and solutions.
- Support suppliers in production and testing of electronics solutions.
- Write the electrical technical specifications according to product requirement.
- Conduct design FMEA with project team and suppliers.
- Support component sourcing and selection of electronic parts as may be required from time to time.
- Conduct cost evaluation activities of electronic and electromechanical parts in collaboration with Purchasing Team.
- Check and validate schematic, block diagram and component specifications used in the project
- Check and review EBOM (including parts cost).
- Conduct engineering test and evaluation to validate the product design. This includes measurement of electrical performance of the product.
- Communicate and work closely with Electrical (external contract design), Acoustic and Mechanical Design Team during the development phase.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during the qualification phase.
- Master/Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline with at least 5 years of working experience and proven track records in the area of electronics design, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry.
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies.
- Good knowledge in digital RF transmission technologies and understanding of complete electronics systems, modules and component level are a must.
- Experienced and possess knowledge in analogue and digital audio processing are a must.
- Able to handle multiple product development activities simultaneously.
- Experienced working with international development partners and suppliers.
- Experienced with FMEA, EMC/EMI regulatory and compliance standards.
- Preferably with experience in Design for Six Sigma.
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative, self-motivated, resourceful and a good team player.
- Possess good written and oral communications skills in English and interact well with people from different parts of the world.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.
*Remuneration will commensurate with experience.