We are looking for an Email Marketer to join the fast-paced sales and marketing team of a Financial Services company in the US. This teammate reports on generated leads, creates email drip campaigns, sends out emails and text messages to prospective clients, and takes care of customer service by responding to FAQs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career. This is a remote position.
- Lead reporting
- Build and automate email drip campaigns and review copies on existing templates
- Reach out to prospective clients via templated email and text
- Respond to clients’ Frequently Asked Questions promptly
- Assist in creating content for a self-serve sales process
- Light website building using WordPress related to FAQs from prospects
- Help put together documentation around the sales and marketing process
- Experience in using Autopilot or other similar tools
- Experience in Salesforce or other similar CRMs
- Experience in Customer Service
- Preferably with basic video editing skills
- Should be tech-savvy, highly organized, and a great communicator
- Can work in graveyard shift following the US Central Timezone
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates have the desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!
Powered by JazzHR