Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
All full-time employees in Singapore
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 large company for remote workers
will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalised medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalisation and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Embedded Sales Development Representative
to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to inbound inquiries and increasing our outreach via outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and sell automation solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives. Also, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential; create detailed prospecting lists using various methods to identify and win new enterprise customers
- Schedules customer onboarding calls; transitions the customer to Customer Success; expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Meet and exceed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships. Increase visibility of Workato across all departments within customer accounts
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs; proactively help customers to assess Workato throughout the decision process
- Present, promote and sell products/services using well-formed arguments to existing and prospective customers; provide product demonstration to prospects
- Regularly evaluate market potential, track sales and status reports; analyze market to formulate plans to win and grow new and existing businesses by working with Marketing, Customer Success and Product
- Work effectively in teams to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Continuously improve through feedback
Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years of SDR experience, handling and owning relationships with technical personas
- High level of comfort presenting key client issues, be the customer advocate within Workato
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service experience to Workato's customers
- Technical background or good understanding of technology and industry trends, especially in the app integration space preferred
- Experience or interest in customer sales, account management or consulting preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to adapt to a dynamic start-up environment with a passion for making an impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with an entrepreneurial and proactive mind-set