Endeavor is a mission-driven, global organization leading the high-impact entrepreneurship movement. Endeavor was founded on the belief that job creation, innovation, and overall prosperity flourish where there is robust support for high-impact entrepreneurs. Launched in 1997, Endeavor has established a presence in nearly 40 markets across Latin America, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and underserved areas of Europe and the United States.
Today, Endeavor supports nearly 2,000 high-impact entrepreneurs leading 1,200+ companies at the “scale-up” stage, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless co-investment capital, and peer-to-peer idea exchange in a truly global setting. These entrepreneurs include MercadoLibre, a NASDAQ-listed e-commerce technology company valued at over $13B, and six unicorns such as Rappi or Careem. In turn, from this support, these high-impact entrepreneurs have created over 3 million jobs and generated over US$20B in revenue in 2019.
The Job: To be a remote member of the Entrepreneur Selection and Growth (ESG) team in the Japan Office (2 People). The role involves:
- Searching for and screening entrepreneur candidates
- Preparing candidate profiles, which are detailed overviews of the candidate's company
- Preparing periodic publications for the Endeavor network
- A mission-driven individual who is passionate about the entrepreneurial landscape in Japan
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Japanese
- Solid understanding of basic finance and accounting concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- This internship is an unpaid position, however a stipend is available