About Tridge :
Tridge offers a solution to one of the earliest commercial challenges in the whole of human history: information asymmetry in agricultural trading. With Tridge’s cutting-edge technology, we aim to solve the traditional global trade industry's market inefficiencies by creating a bridge between suppliers and buyers to connect. Our vision is to become a global trading hub to provide a one-stop solution to reliable cross-border trade across the globe with our extensive networks and market intelligence.
Tridge is a pioneer in utilizing technology to develop a safe trade ecosystem where both buyers and suppliers can access global trades executed by Tridge based on up-to-date prices and specialized market data. Tridge works as one team to fulfill our mission across various functions and geographical regions - to make global trade easy for everyone. At Tridge, we prioritize our mission at the heart of everything we strive to achieve.
Job Description :
A Buyer Engagement Manager(BEM) will act as a key liaison between local buyers and Tridge HQ. As the local representative, BEMs will deliver our mission by prospecting and qualifying a list of local buyers through introducing Tridge and laying the foundation for successful trade deals. BEMs will collaborate with Tridge HQ daily to build and manage a pipeline of prospective buyers. A high level of ownership, a result-oriented attitude, "whatever it takes" mentality are the keys to this position's success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform the role as the gatekeeper of all the organically registered buyers, identify their sourcing needs (products, varieties, volume, frequency, etc)
- For the buyers that are not interested in sourcing, but only intelligence, refer to the Intelligence team to conduct sales
- Develop a longlist of local buyers and conduct outbound cold calls and cold e-mail communication to introduce Tridge’s Offers while validating their legitimacy based on guidelines provided by Tridge HQ
- Follow-up, nurture and qualify potential & prospective leads by utilizing a consistent contact attempt process
- Submit performance reports after collecting and analyzing customer information
- Research on local products with strong demand (import potential) and report to Tridge HQ
- 2+ years of experiences in the sales/business development background
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Spoken and written English skills of conversational level or higher recommended
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
-Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: