Amrop Singapore has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our team as Engagement Manager delivering high-level service to our global clientele.
About Amrop Global
Amrop is one of the largest Executive Search, Board Services and Leadership Consulting companies globally, with 66 offices in 54 countries and growing.
Amrop respects diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. The role offered is on a full-time or minimum 80% level and provides the opportunity to work remotely.
About the role
The Engagement Manager will report to the Managing Partners working as part of a highly successful and dynamic team. The role is best suitable for an energetic and ambitious professional with excellent client-focused and project management abilities; a self-starter with superior service orientation and a can-do attitude.
The role is broad-based with diverse responsibilities across all stages of retained assignments work that includes: -
- Based on the level of Experience, managing engagements and the leadership search process of assignments independently across industries and geographies, this includes briefing, research, interview processes, counselling client on status and requirements, assessment organization, and more.
- Interacting comfortably with Clients and Candidate at the senior level and presenting the firms' competencies in a professional manner
- Composing and preparing adequate, high-level confidential candidate and other related assignment documentation
- Ensure excellent assignment management throughout
- Support in coordinating market initiatives in Asia and globally; interested in business development
- Supporting a variety of special projects, also in collaboration with colleagues and business partners around the globe
- Keen on driving peer efforts within group-wide activities
The Candidate Profile
- At least five years of experience in an international business environment, in a similar capacity and/or retained Executive Search and/or Management Consulting, Market Research, Business Schools, Talent Acquisition; in high-level service-oriented roles, for example in the Airlines or Hospitality market segment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and translate requirements of external and internal clients while working on various projects simultaneously
- High professionalism and intellect; able to prioritize and work exceptionally effectively with utmost attention to detail
- Unwavering ethical and responsible demeanour
- Exceptional analytical skills and very detail-oriented
- Able to think conceptional and outside the famous box, resourceful and reliable
- Strong desktop research and excellent knowledge in quality data management
- Interested in business trends, tools and best practices
- Bachelor's degree or similar academic accomplishment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English; additional language capabilities viewed favourably.
- Achiever mentality; self-motivated; interested in personal growth and career development opportunities
ONLY individuals who live in Singapore, meeting MOM regulations, with eligible work pass status (Singaporean or PR).
Please send your resume and cover letter, stating your work pass status and outlining why you would be the right candidate for this role to: [email protected]
We will only contact you, providing you meet all criteria. Thank you for your understanding.