Are you looking for English teaching jobs in Asia? International schools in Asia are looking to appoint innovative, passionate and well qualified English Teachers to join them at the beginning of August 2020.
Finding a new teaching job specially abroad is never easy - you want to receive the best salary and salary package, the right location with a great lifestyle for you. FlyTeachers is here to help you to find the best teaching job abroad. Contact us at [email protected]
FlyTeachers are working in partnership with outstanding international schools and public schools all across the world. We are currently looking for innovative, passionate and well qualified Teachers of English to join them ASAP or January 2021
You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to the best countries to teach in Asia. Get teaching jobs in Asia, in Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong and China. Teach in Southeast Asia, in Thailand, Vietnam, or Malaysia. FlyTeachers will guide you in finding the overseas teaching job that is right for you.
Take your time, teach, travel, see the world, and understand another culture. Meet people you never would otherwise, jump in the deep end, and stop being so satisfied with complacency. Go and teach, it is one of the most rewarding things you can do. And if the idea of travelling to Asia terrifies you, even better- do it anyway. The most rewarding things in life are the things that scare you.
- English Teachers
- EAL Teachers
- ESL Teachers
- Head of English Department
Salary and benefits package
- A university degree
- A formal teaching qualification, such as, a B.Ed., M.Ed., PGCE, PGdip or QTS (TESOL and TEFL certificates qualify teachers for ESL positions only)
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
- Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language is ideal.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Fully furnished accommodation or housing allowance/stipend (assistance to find housing)
- Comprehensive medical cover for teacher, spouse and dependants
- Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependants
- Relocation allowance
- Temporary accommodation on arrival
- Paid Summer, Winter and School Holidays
- 100% school fees subsidy for children
- Annual Bonus
In a hurry? Send your CV directly to FlyTeachers at [email protected]
and be consulted by one of our bespoke recruiters.Due to the high volume of applications, please note that only candidates shortlisted for the position will be notified.