- A role for sales professionals with a proven ability to handle, adapt and overcome change!
- Opportunity with a high-performing digital lending solution provider
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is an innovative and intelligent lending management software provider that has won multiple awards. Used by businesses across the globe, their easy to use platform helps businesses of all types increase financial inclusion and provide appropriate credit to their clients efficiently.
The JobYour Responsibilities Include
Your focus will be solely on revenue and you will be working towards exceeding the quarterly and annual sales targets by driving new opportunities & sales of both SaaS solution and on-perm platform to new Enterprise accounts. You will hunt for new businesses, work with leads, forecast and execute on target accounts in a specific territory and vertical. You will be an integral part of our rapidly growing organization.
- Developing a solid sales pipeline through a combination of your own contacts, targeted account marketing, market sector knowledge/intelligence, return on investment analysis, usability and speed of operations.
- Driving complex sales-cycles which include our entire portfolio of services and presenting them to CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Collaborating with appropriate resources in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Executives and Partners as per requirements.
- Generating short term results while maintaining a long-term perspective to maximise revenues.
- Providing accurate forecasts on quarterly revenue delivery.
- Attending end user lead generation events and industry trade shows.
- Constantly staying current with industry changes, trends and continuously building your expertise.
- You possess a Bachelor's or higher degree and have 5+ years' of experience in B2B complex software sales to lending organisations and have worked on carrying revenue quota.
- Experience of using proven sales methodologies (i.e. Sandler, Challenger Sales, Miller Heiman or similar) would come handy.
- Previous experience of working for a software vendor in Enterprise Sales role capacity is a must.
- Knowledge of financial terminology and work experience in a Bank or NFBC is a plus.
- You possess strong analytical skills along with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in verbal and written English, in order to interact with stakeholders & clients.
- You have a positive attitude and you are a born sales-person who is resourceful and drives results.
- Focus on time management & effective remote woking skills.
Snaphunt Job Ref: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/41697068