We are looking for an ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - (SING/APAC - remote).
You will take your proven track record of new business sales and Account Management of Global 2000 enterprises and sell an incredibly versatile solution. Our sales team is sharing our bold vision and helping others understand the impact of Anaplan products.
You will join a team of individuals who embrace and respect different perspectives, aren’t afraid to push boundaries and try new ideas, and are passionate about helping our customers and each other succeed. We work hard, but we also don’t wait for an excuse to have fun. In fact, we’re so serious about it that it’s one of our core values.
A Day in the life
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
About The Team
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded executive and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will be a catalyst to Anaplan’s revenue growth while inspiring change as a market leader. Reporting directly to the RVP (Regional Vice President), you will work to build customer value and drive new business onto the Anaplan platform. You may have up to 20 accounts in a defined geographic territory, mostly ‘greenfield’ accounts with several existing Anaplan customers. This type of territory requires someone to further build our footprint by hunting and locking in new logo accounts as well as rapidly growing opportunities within the current customer base. You will:
- Engage with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes and position Anaplan’s unique solution
- Build and defend Anaplan’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigate sophisticated prospect environments to align the prospect around the Anaplan solution
- Build and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Utilize Anaplan’s value-based selling methodology and Salesforce.com to lead sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Recruit and leverage partners and existing customers to build your Anaplan “franchise”
More about you:
- 5-7 years’ successful selling into the EPM, BI, or ERP space
- Experience selling SaaS platform solutions, either directly or through the partner ecosystem
- Success selling in Finance, Supply Chain, HR & Sales/Sales Operations
- Ability to understand and navigate through sophisticated, large company environments
- BS/BA degree
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Protecting the health and safety of our communities, including our employees and of those considering a career at Anaplan, is our highest priority. We continue to closely monitor the evolving situation and we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any related changes to our interviewing process.