DivvyCloud by Rapid7, a leading developer of innovative technology to automate and optimize cloud infrastructure, seeks to hire a Sales Specialist for its growing European business In the Singapore region. We're looking for a driven sales professional with a successful track record building pipeline and solution selling software or SaaS products to enterprise customers, preferably with knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies. This role will report to DivvyCloud's International sales leader.
The DivvyCloud Sales Specialist serves as our customer sales advisor and goaled to win the decision makers to purchase and use our cloud security platform. As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for developing high-trust relationships with business decision makers, technical decision makers, and IT professionals. The Sales Specialist manages cloud security opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle, from envisioning and proof-of-concept to deployment with our customers, or driving scale through co-selling with our partners. You will partner closely with all types of customers, partners and stakeholders within the Rapid7 ecosystem to demonstrate and prove the value of our platform and strategy, allowing you and your Rapid7 team to achieve/exceed quarterly and annual targets in your assigned accounts. Being part of the DivvyCloud team will allow you to maintain and develop your cloud security expertise across AWS, Microsoft and Google cloud-based technologies, showcase your expertise at various industry conferences and work directly with our product and customer-success teams to influence the evolution of our cloud security technologies.
- Grow a pipeline of qualified opportunities from marketing-generated and self-generated leads
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, business- and technical-validation, as well as negotiation and close.
- Work closely with customer executives (VP & C-level tech execs in security, cloud center of excellence, and infrastructure) and their teams to align the value of DivvyCloud software with their cloud adoption strategies.
- Drive objective achievement through disciplined planning and organization - setting objectives through the development of actionable steps with assigned owners, timelines and measurements while anticipating and removing roadblocks and orchestrating internal and external resources.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the DivvyCloud product line including value proposition, the needs of customers, the competitive landscape.
- Utilize our CRM to track all pertinent information related to the opportunities, accounts and key stakeholders
- Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations.
Work Location and Travel
The candidate's workplace location will be a combination of office, home office and customer sites. It is expected that there will be regular travel within the Singapore area to visit customers, to DivvyCloud offices, and to attend trade shows in various locations.
Skills & Attributes
A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers.
- 7+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and cyber-security technologies.
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
- Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from DivvyCloud legal and financial, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Existing relationships with key contacts in the territory are desired but not required.
Company Background / Culture
DivvyCloud is built and led by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud security technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual's success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment that doesn't feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be.
DivvyCloud mitigates security and compliance risk by providing virtual guardrails for security, compliance, and governance to customers embracing the dynamic, self-service nature of public cloud and container infrastructure. Customers like Spotify, Discovery Communications, and Fannie Mae run DivvyCloud's software to achieve continuous security governance in cloud and container environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, Alibaba, and Kubernetes).
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. DivvyCloud is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.