The successful candidate will be responsible to lead and drive the design and deliver technology strategy and transformation for clients.
- Provide consulting and advisory services to drive large scale transformational projects
- Delivery of digital strategy, blueprint, roadmap & architecture
- Define and Govern Enterprise Architecture Guidelines
- Engage the client’s departments to understand their existing initiatives and advocate the potential value-add of the target state architecture
- Involve in consultative solution selling and pre-sales support
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications, and process designs
- Partner with internal or external technology solution providers to provide estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan.
- Regularly review offering performance to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- At least 10 years' technology experience with solution providers and consulting organisations
- Familiarity with current Enterprise Architecture frameworks and methodologies like Zachman, TOGAF, COBIT
- Strong IT project delivery experience, preferably in software development and/or integration
- Possess a strong delivery and consulting background combined with proven technical acumen in one or more areas such as cloud infrastructure, Internet of Things, mobile applications, AI, Analytics and/or enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with strong problem-solving capabilities
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at [email protected] for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110