Professional Services Group (International) Technical software installation and configuration Label design Creation of scripts/macros Application development Project documentation System troubleshooting
Loftware is the foremost authority and market software leader in delivering innovative business solutions for meeting a company’s global labeling requirements.
Loftware is expanding its International operations in Singapore and we are looking to hire a Graduate Technical Implementation Consultants/Interns to join our International Solution Engineering team.
The successful candidate will work on project tasks where the solution will be deployed, knowledge transferred, best practices adhered to and go-live completed. These projects can range from small projects to large enterprise implementations.
To ensure the clients' and Company's needs are met, the Graduate Technical Implementation Consultant will regularly liaise with other members of the Professional Services Team
The Technical Implementation Consultant will be responsible for a variety of roles including the following areas as a sole contributor or part of a larger team:
Report on project updates and statuses Understand customers’ requirements and their technical architecture Document the technical approach and configuration to be taken (User Requirements Specs) Install and configure the technical solution based on specific customer requirements Remote and on-site project work on label and application design Troubleshoot technical issues on configuration and product related issues through logging Understands the need to comply to conform with both Loftware’s and the Customers specific set of policies and procedures for on-site engagements
- A strong work ethic and common sense
- Technical aptitude; the ability to understand new technologies and related environments.
- Ability and desire to learn new technology through self-study and on-job-training.
- Knowledge of any Database and/or SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of system and network management issues and tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Web application development is a plus
Fresh graduates (Singapore Polytechnic or University) can apply the positions. You will consistently present yourselves professionally both in appearance and demeanor. You must be tenacious, intelligent and entrepreneurial in nature; common-sense is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Competitive drive and determination
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to grasp technical concepts quickly
- Driven to create value in a growing organization
- Results Orientation