The ERP officer will work in a specialist & support role with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and ERP Applications users at all levels throughout the organization and its partners. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the ERP systems software and related database schema. Will participate in all discussions regarding design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the ERP systems.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Cooperate to enhance operating systems, networks, telecommunications in areas where ERP Applications are deployed
• Responsible for preparation, implementation, testing, operation & supporting of ERP Application for new Plant and new Depot
• Responsible for developing configuration documentation, training guide, troubleshooting experience guide & keep them “live.”
• Participate in System development projects according to assign role
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required
• Must have familiarity and understanding of programming language, SQL, HTML development, database design concepts, and the Windows Server operating system.
• Necessary skills include; organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem-solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project
• Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.
• Knowledge of business processes are required
• Knowledge of the Click Drag and Drill reporting tool
• Knowledge of ERP security as this position has a fairly high access to confidential information
• Knowledge of Project management (Advantageous)
What We Can Offer
Bonus and Allowances
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
About Our Company
Royal De Heus Group is an international organization with a leading position in the animal feed industry. De Heus was founded in 1911 and has its roots in the Netherlands. After more than a 100 years the company is still owned and managed by the De Heus family.
Since its founding Royal De Heus has expanded from a regional feed company to a feed conglomerate with activities in more than 50 countries in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Latin America. Due to the rapid growth outside the Netherlands the De Heus Group is a global top-15 feed supplier.
De Heus is in the process of establishing their first production facility in Myanmar. Prior to the grand opening we will already be in need of talented and ambitious people to join our company. If you think you are the right person to join our team, do not hesitate to apply and we would be happy to meet you soon in our office in Yangon!