Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About The Role
As Executive Assistant, you'll be assisting mainly the COO, CEO, CSO (who are based in Singapore).
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us build the Nansen community.
You'll be based in Singapore, and work from our office in Somerset.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Handling related requests and queries that arrive in the company email and in Discord.
- Organising and scheduling online meetings, and taking minutes during such meetings.
- Preparing financial documents for bookkeeping, including collating expenses and reconciling bank transfers.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years work experience, preferably in a tech startup
- familiarity with remote work tools (mainly Discord and email)
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- great written communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Nansen is an analytics platform for blockchain, which combines on-chain data with a massive and constantly growing database containing millions of wallet labels. Customers use Nansen to access this data via user-friendly dashboards.