Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our leadership team in Singapore and partner with their departments in assisting with various activities in a fast growing organization. This person will serve as a resource for the leadership team in keeping their schedules aligned while simultaneously liaising with the teams to ensure that projects, meetings, and questions are being addressed. The ideal candidate will be responsive, positive, and willing to jump in and assist wherever needed. In this role, you will also be responsible for:
- Managing and acting as a gatekeeper for daily calendars - solving complex scheduling situations in an efficient and collaborative manner
- Communicating on behalf of the leadership team both internally and externally including customers and executive staff
- Organizing meetings, events, and activities for the departments to ensure teams feel engaged both in person and remotely
- Executing special projects by partnering with cross-functional teams and and EA's while managing deadline pressures and communicating proactive updates
- Determining levels of urgency of incoming issues and the appropriate course of action in collaboration with other EA's and team
- Building strong relationships with the leadership team and departments to establish and maintain credibility, trust, and confidence within the organization
Qualifications/ Experience / Technical Skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant, with at least 3 years supporting executives in a high-growth start up environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Customer Success and Sales teams a plus
Soft Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Great Communicator: you are able to write and communicate on the behalf of leadership showing exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solver: you're eager, resourceful, and constantly put your problem-solving skills to the test
- Efficient: you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong ability to anticipate needs and follow-through at all times. You love solving problems and take pride in your work
- Team Player: you love collaborating within a team and working together to complete a project or solve an issue! You are able to lead when needed to help influence the outcomes
- Organization: you have a superior organizational aptitude and love the details while simultaneously being flexible when needed
- Tech Savvy: you utilize the latest tools to make your work as efficient as possible and want to contribute that knowledge to make your executives and team more efficient