Scope of Position:
- Manage planning logistics for all domestic/foreign travel, internal meetings/events and Board meetings
- Handle Accounts Payable tasks ensuring timely processing and payment of all invoices
- Assist with office hospitality, manage refreshments for meetings and greet guests
- Execute projects based on Director’s goals; provide follow-up to ensure consistency and task completion
- Telephone contact; respond to calls, follow up as needed.
- Review incoming mail and process accordingly.
- Research issues, gather data, and develop materials for internal and external meetings, or for other purposes, as needed.
- Maintain tasks lists and status reports
Planning: Due Diligence
- Monitor calendar; Anticipate potential issues regarding calendar, and ensure that there are no scheduling conflicts.
- Meeting preparation: manage requirements/needs of individuals involved; track and manage meeting requests and telephone calls which require Director or MD’s attention.
- Arrange appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, board meetings, philanthropic activities, various business and social events. Responsibility for coordinating accompanying materials
- Oversight of complex planning logistics for domestic and international trips; assure accuracy for detailed itineraries and agendas. Arrange for security: double-check details.
- Ensure accuracy in critical details and coordinate all activities relating to incoming/outgoing communication calendar coordination and cross-checking of facts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements: Flight Status, ground transportation, security, VIP Services.
- Coordinate meetings, agenda times, participants’ confirmation and meeting materials
- Maintain organized system of managing and filing invoices and other important documents
- Source and Purchase business related items as needed
- Proven success as an Executive Assistant with senior executives in the finance, legal, or luxury goods industries
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office: Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Proactive and energetic with a positive attitude
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Remain calm under pressure in a fast paced environment and have a high sense of urgency.
- Cannot be afraid of trying new things
- Thick skinned and able to work with a demanding, perfectionist Founder
- Must have valid passport and be able to travel with Director or MD as needed