Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
About The Job:
We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO and VPs. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to supporting senior leadership in day-to-day operational duties, as well as general administration.
The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, startup environment and be excited about our mission and potential. The ideal candidate should have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable in a remote work environment.
- Maintain schedules and calendars; assist with meeting scheduling across time zones.
- Manage a variety of other clerical tasks and special projects.
- Work closely with our VPs in day-to-day strategic operations and special projects.
- Take notes and actions from meetings, and follow up as required.
- Minimum 3 years of Executive Assistant and/or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides a must.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Asana would be a plus.
- Start-up and fintech experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in US PST working hours (8 am - 5 pm).
We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe. Our head office is in San Francisco, California, United States. The ideal candidate can work from anywhere, with at least 4 hours per working day aligned with US Central Standard Time (GMT -6) normal working hours.