About This Job
You will be responsible for owning commercial relationships with a number of Nielsen media clients as well as supporting teammates on larger, platinum accounts.
With a high attention to detail and strong demonstrated communication skills, you’ll be keen to learn the ropes in today’s dynamic, data-driven media environment.
Ideally, with a base knowledge of media agencies, digital publishers, and the demands of advertisers, you’ll help us manage client requests, prepare and review contracts, seek out new business opportunities and
most importantly – understand your client’s business issues by building strong relationships.
Earning Client Trust and Building Relationships:
- Maintaining strong networking and engagement with key players in client networks
- Understanding how to price products and the processes we use.
- Become competent in all things related to pricing, rate cards, and sales material.
- Engage with our internal financial processes, eg, forecasting
Understanding Client Needs
- Understanding client's businesses and being able to apply Nielsen solutions to meet client needs and networking with relevant contacts in Nielsen who can develop these issues further with relevant solutions.
- Identify opportunities, create proposals and convert into revenue
- Smoothly renew existing clients contracts and unlock new sales opportunities with those clients
Sales Negotiation And Process
- Solid understanding of and ability to leverage and articulate the steps involved in the Enterprise Selling process
Planning And Forecasting
- Assist with ensuring business planning is kept accurate and up to date i.e. financial targets, proposal submissions, revenue on hand, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or any related
- At least 3 years of working experience in Data Analytics, Marketing, Sales, or Client Service
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Strong sales drive and understanding of the client’s needs
- Strong analytical mind and proactive
- Strong business English, both verbal and written
- Capable of working as part of a team within a fast-paced, challenging and demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment ideally experience in the FMCG sector or equivalent with the appreciation of Nielsen products, services, and data
- Technically proficient in MS Office and Google applications
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com