null Job Description
Nielsen Connect is building talent pipeline to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow-up with an exploratory conversation.
About This Job
Maintain a client service orientation by managing day-to-day administration of client service and coordinating on analysis and reporting of assigned research projects.
- Actively involved in engaging and servicing clients using Retail Measurement data, helping them track their performance, highlight opportunities, and suggest ways to capture those opportunities.
- Responsible for day-to-day engagement with clients on their data needs,
- Support the SFA lead in executing and monitoring on-going projects
- End to end responsibility of setup phase for new projects involving coordination between client and Operations team, Questionnaire Drafting, Output template alignment
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Flexibility and pay attention to detail for preparation of proposal, contract, data analysis and report delivering.
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Involve Business Development by reaching out to new clients with Nielsen services, and propose relevant solutions basis client requirements.
a Little Bit About You
You have knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis. You also have knowledge of FMCG industry / research techniques and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- At least 1 years of working experience in FMCG/ Service/ Sales/ Retail/ Marketing Analyst or Market Research Industry
- Good communication skills in English and Myanmar
- Strong client focus and pro-activeness
- Strong data management skills (Power BI / Excel / Cleaning & Preparation, Data Analysis, and Exploration, Statistical knowledge)
- Problem-solving skill
- Good analytic skill, presentation skill and project management skills
ABOUT NIELSEN We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.