Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas. As a member of the reputed business conglomerate the Tata Group, we pride ourselves in upholding the highest ethical standards in the way we conduct our businesses. Supported by a 7,000+ strong employee base, we are strongly driven by customer centricity, and have, over the years, formed strategic alliances and partnerships with market leaders that have reinforced our role as preferred partners in international trade and business.
This position is responsible for the business development of all sourcing and sales of Steel products in Myanmar
Report to General Manager achieve sales target assigned.
- Business development in Flat and Long products including research, opportunity analysis, relationship management in Myanmar
- Sourcing new customers and suppliers for business.
- Manage customers relationship.
- Follow-up orders and handle customers’ enquiries.
- Weekly Market report for Myanmar
What's on Offer?
- You have at least 4 years experience within a B2B sales/ account management role, ideally within the Steel Industry
- You possess solid expertise in Direct Sales.
- Strong knowledge of local customers and regional producers
- Strong market sense and quick responder to market changes
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Fantastic work culture
- Join a market leader within Professional Services