Can you look at complex operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your operations down to the lowest level of detail? Do you love seeing your customers succeed because of your hard work?
If you prefer driving change to “driving the bus”, this is the place to fast-track your career in Operations. You will deliver instant impact, executing hands-on operational transformations across our constantly expanding enterprise software portfolio. Our goal is to acquire a new software company every week, and we have developed proven Operating Principles enabling us to turn negative-margin software companies into financial winners, every time. We buy complexity and make it simple. That’s the job.
You’ll learn how to build a world-leading software company in our revolutionary, fully remote operating environment. We have built our software factory the same way Tesla approaches building cars. As Elon Musk has stated, what really matters is the machine that builds the machine - the factory - which is at least two orders of magnitude harder than the product itself.
Joining us is a great career move! You will literally be helping to build the future of work, to a level of quality that exceeds the global standards you’ll find anywhere else. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us!
What You Will Be Doing
Deep-Diving into our operations, analyzing operational gaps vs. our factory principles at the lowest level of detail. You’ll be driving quality improvements on the inside and customer success on the outside. We have a detailed Operations Playbook to help you get started, and a revolutionary software Factory that you’ll leverage to make it all happen. Bring your operational skills to bear, not merely following the playbook, but improving it.
What You Won’t Be Doing
You will not be doing sales and marketing. Your job is to transform the operations, enabling the CEO to focus on go-to-market.
You will not be doing HR and administrative management. We have systematized the work activities of every role, so you can focus on the execution of your transformations. You’ll be amazed at how effectively the Factory carries out your direction!
You will not be overseeing steady-state operations. Once you get a business unit to a state of smooth sailing, we’ll assign you to the next challenge.
Executive Vice President Key Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of a business unit’s operations
- Transform the business unit by executing our playbook
- Enhance/Improve our transformation process (the Playbook)
- Technical/quantitative university degree
- Enterprise software experience at an executive level
- Cross-functional ops experience (including engineering, customer support, professional services, managed services, or other operational areas)
- Leader of large-scale transformation projects (not merely a participant)
- Hands-on software development experience
- Experience in a shared-services or centralized environment
- P&L responsibility $50M+
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 - helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work - not short-term "gigs" or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4160-TH-Bangkok-ExecutiveViceP