FACEBOOK ADS MANAGER.
Jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M - $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies. Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast-growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you. If you have a track record of exceeding goals when it comes to paid advertising (such as Facebook Ads & Google Ads) and a highly proactive attitude, then please keep reading!
As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Pinterest, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Twitter as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
- Build and launch Facebook/Instagram Ads.
- Help create weekly and monthly reports.
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests.
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest.
- Work with other departments (e.g. product development, creative and merchandising) to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity.
- Do Google Analytics analysis.
- Help set up processes.
- Have at least 4 hours overlap with US working time hours (Pacific Time 10 am - 6 pm).
To Apply, Visit This Link
- Extremely fluent in written English.
- 4+ years of hands-on e-commerce marketing experience, including some form of social advertising.
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning.
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.).
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response to Facebook and/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. A similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus).
- A passion for marketing, social advertising, and a positive attitude in all regards.
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including the bulk upload, is a plus.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.
Do not apply through this platform
All other forms of applying will be ignored.