1072 Mountain Laurel Plaza, Latrobe, Pennsylvania 15650 United States of America
Are you organized and proactive? Do you have an eye for detail? Facility Housekeepers set the stage for U-Haul’s exceptional service by keeping the U-Haul facility clean and inviting. Start your career at U-Haul and join an exceptional, supportive team.
U-Haul Offers Facility Housekeepers
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/fitness membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP
- LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
- Critical Illness/Group Accident Insurance
Facility Housekeeper Responsibilities
- Provide sweeping, vacuuming, wiping, and mopping for storage units, hallways, restrooms, elevator, etc.
- Dispose of trash
- Maintain and track cleaning supply inventory, requesting supplies as needed
Facility Housekeeper Minimum Qualifications
- Organization skills
- Willingness to learn
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50lbs assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.