Calling for application for China Talents Program - Million Funding Available!
- This is position is a Remote role due to Covid19, we currently receive applications from both Full time and Part time applicants.
- Please check below link and fill the application form to finish your application: https://lnkd.in/gukGZwa
- This position is under China Talents Scheme, applicants will have to submit an application form with supporting documents for Pannel Review;
- This position is managed by a Recruitment Agency. Please contact Yuqing Gao for enquiry: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuqing-gao-phd/
- For funding details and application process, please check this link: https://techtalentsuk.com/2019/06/10/apply-for-thousand-foreign-talents-plan-an-introduction/
- For instant replies on your application, please text us through WhatsApp: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=447716752550
Remote! Part time (Maximum 2 month per year ) or Full time (Maximum 9 month per year ) welcome.
Living Allowance for time in China: Starting from 6000 USD per month
Please submit your CV and supporting documents below through this link and we will contact you.
Please check below link and fill the application form to finish your application: https://lnkd.in/gukGZwa
Please send below documents to [email protected]
Supporting documents lists:
（0）Full CV with publication lists and Application Form
（1）Proof of ID (eg. Passport)
（2）Degree Certificate (eg.PhD degree certificate)
（3）Proof of Previous and Current Employment (eg. Previous and current offer letters or employment confirmation letters for at least last 5 year, more will be needed after your passed the first screen stage)
（4）Evidences of main projects that you have worked on as leaders or. Participants, e.g. funding approval letter
(6) Other Certificates that you think may help with your application
Supporting documents Requirements
- Supporting evidence should be provided in a readable and clear version. The maximum size of each document should not exceed 1 M in order to be able to upload onto the application system.
- Please name each supporting documents correctly for us to speed up your application
- Applicants can submit what they have at hand for now and add more before the final deadline of July 2021
- If you have any difficulty finding any documents, just send what you have and we will advice if any alternative format we accept.
Positions are open at five distinct ranks: Postdoctoral Fellow,Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor.
- A PhD in a related discipline. The disciplines include, but are not limited to, electrical engineering, computer science, information technology, energy and environment, nanotechnology and material science, life science and emerging technology. We emphasizes inter-disciplinary research.
- In-depth knowledge and proven skills of academic and applied research.
- Demonstrated ability to teach.
- Candidates must have published in international journals and participated in the acquisition of external funding.
Main Duty and Responsibilities:
- Conducting guided and independent research
- Publish in leading international journals
- Writing research proposals
- Meeting with project sponsors
- Support outreach activities
- Teaching short courses
- Any other (incl. administrative) duties that may reasonably be assigned by the supervising faculty member.