Who We Are At Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We're looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About the Role:
The Family Admissions Associate is responsible for handling first-contact inbound family inquiries from caregivers and parents in a professional manner. You will be expected to gather all essential personal and insurance information from the family in order to convert the incoming leads to opportunities with verified benefits.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Answer inbound phone leads in a polite, upbeat and friendly manner
- Make outbound calls in response to family inquiries received through other intake channels such as Facebook, intercom, and online booking forms.
- Qualify potential families and log all information in Sprout booking and phone software systems.
- Gather all essential insurance and contact information required to prepare the family for care.
- Ensure timely collection and upkeep of all collected documentation, using Sprout booking Software
- Coordinate with Sprout insurance team to support the eligibility and insurance verifications process
- Receive and coordinate incoming family referrals from external institutions and medical practices.
- Maintain important administrative information pertaining to inbound family leads
- Utilize available resources and follow protocol to answer questions, ask qualifying questions and educate callers
- Understand and operate within federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
- Utilize an array of operational systems such as Salesforce, Call Tracking Metrics, open phone, Slack, Google Workspace, & Coda
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (Previous ABA experience preferred)
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system is preferred
- Detail oriented and ability work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures is preferred
- Strong customer service skills and demonstrated telephone etiquette
- Previous experience with contact center applications such as Call Tracking Metrics, Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You'll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You'll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You'll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.What We Believe:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
- Patients first, everything else second: We put our patients first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.