You are field technical expert and pre sales project manager for our B2B SEA BD Team. Key scope is to integrate and test for both software & hardware.
- Solving application problems, analysing the user experience, conducting the numerical report, identify areas of improvement, and solution purpose.
- Able to write technical documents, specifications, and on-site usage guidelines for the client.
Field & Technical support expert
- Provide clients with debugging testing and technical support, to assist in solving problems.
- Require business trips to domestic or foreign clients.
· Cloud service/technical device support
We would love to hear from you if…
- You have a Bachelor Degree Information system or computing engineering preferred
- You have previous work experience (Ideally 3 to 5 years) in a Field Application Engineer or equivalent role, ideally in a high growth environment, B2B online platform solution providers
- Experience in integrating software / system solution
- You have good understanding of tour activities, attractions & travel experiences industry
- You have good communication and influencing skills with a fluency in local language as well as English.
- You possess strategic thinking with good execution skills to deliver the project.
- You have excellent analytical and project management skills
- Your strong interpersonal and communication skills help you to liaise, cooperate and influence with multiple stakeholders
- You have strong planning and organisational skills to balance and prioritise work, thrive under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- You are globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- You have a passion for Travel.