A Field Investigator is responsible in solving cases and acquiring information by interacting with external parties both overt and covert, conducting observation and surveillance and collecting supporting evidence. A field investigator must report in writing their activities and the results of their enquiries.
- Conducting preliminary research and assessment before conducting an investigation
- Search for specific sources, informants, witnesses related to the case
- Interviews with various profiles of various background to gather information
- Collection of evidence (photos, videos, written and oral statements, recordings, documents, digital devices)
- Verification of documentation and facts
- Elicitation (pretext calling, cover preparation)
- Preparing comprehensive report covering investigation activities as well as findings
- Properly filing reports, pictures, recordings, testimonies and evidence
- Setting up wide network of informants (people who know something and relate directly, usually can be contacted again if we need similar information)
- Close collaboration and coordination with analysts, IT forensics, surveillance Team
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Tertiary qualified, degree or diploma
- Sensitivity and soft-touch skills
- Creative, critical thinking and has a sense of curiosity
- Adept communicator
- Field work
- Holder of driving license (SIM C)
- Domiciled in Bali
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.