Scandit is seeking an Account Based Marketing (ABM) / Field Marketing Manager responsible for driving awareness and demand generation for Scandit portfolio in the ASEAN countries, with focus on Singapore and AUS/NZ. A successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and fast-growing team to build robust engagement with sales leadership and become a strategic partner to the business.
What You Will Do:
- Create and deliver an integrated marketing plan for the ASEAN region that supports growth initiatives and product launches.
- Plan and host events to deepen relationships with customers and attract local prospects.
- Understand Scandit value proposition and messaging, localize and adopt it for local markets through translated content, websites, 3rd party media and press.
- Create, localize and execute marketing campaigns and ABM programs to acquire or expand penetration into target accounts.
- Collaborate with the global communications team in managing and strengthening relationships with local PR agencies and influencers.
- Work closely with senior members of the marketing team globally and contribute to best practices for use in worldwide programs.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle and bottom-of-funnel channels.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 6 years of B2B field marketing/ABM experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with traditional and digital marketing execution tactics.
- Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness and demand.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Fully English fluency but additional languages such a distinct advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against pipeline targets.
- Field marketing management experience in these regions, preferably with an international organisation.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, managing budget and contracts.
- Planning/project management.
- Prior experience using 6sense, Marketo or other marketing automation software for account-based marketing.
- Passion and commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration and quality of execution.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit's mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit's technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world's most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit's enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Tokyu Hands, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.