Alphanumeric is hiring licensed Healthcare Professionals (Nurse or Pharmacist) to work remotely on a Covid-19 Vaccine Contact Center supporting major life science organizations.
This center supports several languages and we are looking for Filipino speaker candidates.
As an HCP you will report to the Team Lead. Primary responsibility will be to answer inbound calls from health care providers (HCPs), patients and others regarding vaccines and communicate complex medical information.
Certificates, License information
- Respond to inquiries via phone, email, or web chats from healthcare professionals, consumers, and patients handling adverse events, product quality complaints, HCP and patient education
- Primary responsibility will be to answer inbound calls from health care providers and patients about medications and communicate complex medical information.
- Provide in-depth information and specific product prescribing information, clinical studies, and medical letters.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships by obtaining strategic information, demonstrating broad knowledge and providing appropriate product information.
Health Care Professional With An Active License To Practice In Nursing Pharmacy Or Other Health Care Fields (Example ASN, BSN, RPH, PharmD) Is a Requirement In Addition To
- 2-3 years related customer service or pharmaceutical experience.
- Must have an internet connection with speeds of 15MBPS upload and 15 MBPS download
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work in flexible shifts once required (the work is always from home)
- Vaccines experience preferred