What You Will Do
To manage finance and accounting processes, including effective management of finance & accounting team, financial management information systems, as well as adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Manages finance and accounting processes (general ledger, balance sheet, profit and loss (P&L) and salary accounting) to ensure accurate and timely financial information.
- Manages finance and accounting team including; providing detailed instructions to team members, coaching and actively managing employee performance and career path development.
- Ensures compliance with Group and Statutory accounting and processes and ensures regulatory requirements (Statutory financial statements and tax returns) are submitted accurately and timely.
- Ensures the establishment of appropriate administrative and internal control processes; controlling method of data capture, procedures to be followed, signing authority, content/form/frequency of reporting, as well as initiating and implementing measures regarding internal control.
- Manages and establishes guidelines for planning and control cycle (periodic financial reports, internal cost allocations, balance sheets review, and profit and loss account review).
- Manages financial management information systems for delivering management information.
- Analyses accounting data, identifies trends, advises alternatives for corrective actions where necessary.
- Identifies necessity, creates and manages enhancing projects on an ad-hoc basis.
Your Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Working experience in accounting field.
- Working experience in related or comparable position.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- CPA knowledge is preferable.
- Knowledge of laws, legal, and government regulations.
- Ability to analyse complex problems and develop appropriate solutions.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, senior management, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Excellent English language skill.