- Overseas opportunity to lead the finance team for a US manufacturing company|Great benefits, full time remote work, offers work-life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a large manufacturing company based in the US. The business plans to grow and double within 5 years.
Finance Controller (Full Time Remote Work) will a wide remit and following key responsibilities:
- Partner with the COO and provide key recommendations for business operations and profitability
- Prepare and manage month-end closing reports
- Lead the finance team
- Assist in business acquisitions
- Inventory and cost management
- Process and systems improvements
The Successful Applicant
Highly-driven finance candidates with exposure to multinational companies and end-to-end finance and accounting. Commitment to stay long term and grow the business is important.
What's On Offer
Good timing to join a growing company. Great culture and benefits awaits the right candidate for the Finance Controller (Full Time Remote Work). Work-life balance and results-oriented.