Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
This internship opportunity focuses on work that contributes towards the development of our mobile-App based platform (SEEKA) which is a huge search engine for educational opportunities from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
Bellow Are The Important Details You Will Need To Take Note Of
We are currently looking to hire and train interns to become more adept to not just looking at the numbers but to also analyse and tell us why they are as such and how we can improve things. This role can entail doing more than just simple calculations, it can also involve doing the research on business models, trends around them and even laws that affect them.
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- Researching as well as creating detailed, in-depth business or research reports that can detail the amount of consumers a business or industry sees ever year.
- Analyzing the cost and revenue models of stakeholder companies or the general industry as well as presenting your findings via Skype
- Analyzing and detailing in reports how businesses such as stakeholders or potential competitors operate to help us better understand how they function or what their system is like
- Deducing growth rates from statistical data that may span from the late 90's to the current 20th century pertaining to different industries or certain markets
- Investment analysis into either acquiring new assets if possible or doing the research on possible investors who might be interested in our product/service.
- If possible: analyzing stocks and bonds and determining which ones are best
- If possible: Creating proposal drafts for potential investors or stakeholders.
- Have a degree or major in either Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Actuarial Science and any other suitable major
- Must be able to speak and write in English clearly
- A CGPA of at least 2.85
- Able to do SWOT analysis
- Must have a passion for numbers or analyzing a lot of data
- Great attention to details and can be thorough with research
- An entrepreneurial mindset is a bonus
- Must have good analytical thinking skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have good critical thinking skills
- Must have good logical thinking skills
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)