We are a rapidly growing consumer internet company in art space. We have integrated our online Art Education division with Art Supplies division and created an eco-system to constantly explore new opportunities and better serve our creative community. We are an Australian company however roughly 90% of our customers are based overseas. We have a team of 40 people are based remotely all over the world and the business is led by founders from top tier strategy consulting firm and IB with adviser panel comprised of leading PE / VC investors and successful tech entrepreneurs.
We are looking for an experienced Finance & Ops Manager to join our team. The preferred candidate will have at least 5-year experience working from a Big 4 or global accounting firm (preferably with experience across both audit and advisory divisions). The candidate must have native fluency in Mandarin and will have a strong interest in working in a nimble and high-growth company at the intersection of art and internet.
The role will be very much autonomous in that you would be expected to work remotely and oversee operation across manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, customer service, finance and reporting in a very fast paced environment. The successful candidate will report directly to the founders and manage a remote team. Highly competitive remuneration plus equity package.
· Exceptional data analytic / problem solving skills
· Highly commercial mindset
· Great communication skills
· Ability to work autonomously and remotely
· Strong attention to detail
· Must have native fluency in Mandarin (both writing and speaking)
· 5+ plus experience with Big 4 or global accounting firm
· Work experience in supply chain management highly valuable
· Consumer internet / technology sector experience a bonus