What you will do
The overall Retail Traffic business is a technology-driven business harnessing Sensormatic IQ (part of JCI OpenBlue), providing retailers data analytics (customer traffic times, patterns, store operations etc.) to help them optimize labor, store and marketing performance. The Traffic business is positioned as a high growth segment of the larger Sensormatic business portfolio that also comprises of Loss Prevention, Inventory Intelligence and Smart Sensors.
This position is responsible for the overall Finance function in the APAC Retail – Traffic business, reporting directly to the Finance Director, APAC Sensormatic Solutions. This position plays a critical role in partnering with the Sub-Regional and Territory Business Leaders to drive business performance across various key accounts, geographic regions & territories, performing FP&A activities for strategic and annual plans/quarterly forecasts/monthly outlooks and other ad-hoc requirements, providing financial and commercial advice to support business decision making, working with the in-house Regional Business Centers to ensure the smooth execution of finance activities in RTR/OTC/PTP, and also working with Corporate teams to support statutory, tax and corporate secretarial matters. In addition, this position will also be responsible for leading and driving various global/regional projects for the APAC Traffic entities, in Finance Transformation, OneSensormatic Business Operating Platform, Trifecta, Bourbon etc.
How you will do it
- Leads the preparation and submission of annual plan, quarterly forecasts, monthly outlook, monthly ops review, weekly secured/revenue/SINC tracking, and ad-hoc requirements
- Partners Sub-Regional and Territory Business Leaders to work closely with business and functional leaders to drive business and financial objectives
- Early engagement with business on mid/large sized deals to provide recommendations on financial and commercial aspects, in order to optimize top-line, margin and cash objectives
- Drive/Lead Finance Transformation projects to outsource transactional activities to RBCs, areas of specialize finance to CFS/Tax, and non-Finance tasks such as billing as defined under Bourbon
- Work with APAC and Global Functional Leaders on high profile projects such as OneSensormatic Business Operating Platform, Project Trifecta, Project Bourbon etc.
- Works with in-house Regional Business Centres to ensure smooth month end closing and accurate/timely financial reporting within prescribed deadlines
- Leverage on CRM (Salesforce) to support and assist business in forecast, pipelines etc.
- Establish & monitor business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Secured, Revenue, GM, SINC, ATWC, FCF
- Ensures cost control is practiced and monitored, monitor monthly spending within budgeted levels
- Drives cash collections and credit control activities
- Develops & implements processes & models for improving accuracy, timeliness & completeness of financial results & reporting
- Ensures timely response to APAC, Global and Corporate requests and queries
- Performs monthly review of WIP, UBR, GDNI and drive timely resolution and actions
- Performs monthly review of inventory aging reports and work with business owners to optimize inventory
- Reviews calculations (e.g. incentives, commissions, reserves/provisions), journal entries, and SGA variances as part of month-end close
- Communicates and works closely with other departments in ensuring the overall company objectives/performance is achieved at all times
- Supports annual external audit and tax filing (led by Corporate Financial Services team) where required