We have streamlined our process and it now takes under a minute to apply!
AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies from various industries all across the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company who specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either a full-time, part-time, or project based, remote, work.
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for both young and experienced professionals from Virtual/Executive Assistance, to Technical and Creative Writing, and IT-based roles, among others.
Apart from the promise of a competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
For this role, our client is in search of an experienced Financial Controller to analyze spending patterns, trends, and produce financial reports. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data.
The following Job-related experience is required for potential candidates for this role:
- 10+ years experience in accounting is required.
- Experience in producing and presenting high quality Financial Reports and trendlines to senior management.
- Experience with accounting software such as SAP or similar is a must.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- With advance understanding of US GAAP.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related.
- CPA license is required.
- CFA or other credentials are a plus.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Has the ability to handle/ manage multiple concurrent projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Great logical and verbal reasoning skills.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
- Exceptional problem solving and information processing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- A great work ethic and interest in learning new concepts and growing with the job.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Candidates will be asked to complete one or two brief assessments so that we can get an understanding of your competencies with the above-mentioned skills. Applicants who score well on these assessments will then be invited to a face-to-face interview via Zoom.
This job is for full-time employment during Eastern Standard Time from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
- A 5% raise per year guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
- A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
- *Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven, etc.
- Fully-paid healthcare benefits will be provided after two months of full-time employment.
Our main focus is to build an energized and motivated workforce where our employees are happy and satisfied with their jobs and growth opportunities.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.
Salary: 10.00 USD - 15.00 USD per hour