Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Research and identify new business opportunities to grow wallet share, increase revenue channels and capture new client segments.
- Be the product owner, coordinate with cross-functional teams (Product, Quant, Ops, Marketing, Country Teams) to execute business strategy and rollout new derivatives business products.
- Develop market-fit and innovative trading, execution and analytics strategies to broaden business product offerings to meet retail and institutional client needs and improve client experience.
- Proactively monitor KPIs, competitor landscape, VIP clients and community feedback to iterate overall product, marketing and business strategy.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in business development, product or sales function at financial institutions, preferably at retail broker, crypto exchange, investment fund, institutional brokerage or electronic trading firm.
- Passionate about the crypto industry. Experience on algo trading, high/low-touch execution service, derivatives trading would be advantageous but not essential.
- Detail-oriented, results focused individual who can work with minimal supervisionExcellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin is advantageous due to the focus of the role.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire