Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
The Customer Service Specialist for our financial derivatives will be focused on providing support and solutions regarding Futures, Margin, Options topics. The product is becoming more and more complex, and we are building a specialized team that will deal with complex functionalities.
*** Please note this is a full-time onsite or remote position and no visa or relocation support will be provided.***
- Coordinate and handle customer complaint issues about Binance financial derivatives, and retain regular customers;
- Solve customer complaint issues, and create and document report analysis;
- Optimize customer complaint processes and improve service quality;
- Handle unpredictable emergencies in an efficient and timely manner;
- Perform adhoc tasks and reports assigned by shift leader and/or managers.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in finance-related major; prior customer support experience with exposure to an e-commerce or financial industry background is a must;
- Excellent communication skill in English; knowledge of other Asian lanaguages would be an advantage;
Familiar with CS operation and business processes, with a strong ability for problem solving and strong number driven approach;
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire