Report to : Chief Financial Officer
- Prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed.
- Assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long range plans.
- Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates and meetings.
- Co-ordinates annual budget, control approved budget, and etc
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Typically requires 5 year experience in a similar capacity in FMCG environment would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within a consolidation software system
- Good command of English