Fintech Operations Associate Program
Who are we?
We are hi - a fintech company leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are community powered. Members of hi are the key stakeholders of this ecosystem and the business is committed to maximize membership value - not profits. Our first product is a digital wallet that provides members with the most seamless payment experience via social messengers (initially Telegram, next WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber and others). For more information, visit https://hi.com.
hi Foundation Ltd’s Fintech Operations Associate Program (FMOP) is designed to provide fintech passionate graduates and young professionals with the required training, coaching, skills and knowledge to become future leaders in the fintech industry.
FMOP is a four year program which offers a comprehensive foundation in fintech payments and blockchain technology, the future of banking and financial services.
What do you learn in the 4 years program?
We will empower you with regular online/classroom training, constant engagement with Managers who are assigned to you as Mentors, on-the job training and we will provide to access to serval online certifications to make you an expert on the following topics:
- Cryptocurrencies & Payment networks
- Blockchain Technology
- E-customer onboarding
- Anti-money Laundering regulations
- Social media branding and product marketing
- Big Data and their usage
- Project management
- Product development
What kind of duties and responsibilities will you be assigned ?
You will be part of a cross functional operations and compliance team which is responsible for multiple activities within the organisation.
You will be privileged to learn and work with proven industry experts and you will assist them across various functions including:
- Business Operations
- hi Member customer service for educating and resolving queries from our members relating to signup, payments and guidance on all our products and services;
- hi social media community building and management;
- Organize, manage hi community meetups online and any other local events, which the company may decide to organize from time to time, ensuring proper community outreach and media and PR coverage;
- Translation and proofreading of contents to be published
- Assist with the engagement of local partners - KOLs, PR agencies, marketing agencies, YouTube channel owners;
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of hi Member user base and influence;
- Help marketing team with SEO management
- Risk & Compliance
- hi Member - electronic customer/corporate onboarding and On-going monitoring using AI powered softwares and technology.
- AML transaction monitoring (Cryptocurrency and Fiat) using advanced blockchain technology tools like Chainalysis, Cipher Trace etc.
- Monitor constantly users and their transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts using high-end monitoring tools like Sift science and other in-build platforms.
- Conducting due diligence (PEP and Sanctions screening) and enhanced due diligence on high risk customers using public databases.
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for the senior management.
- Creating reports using big data analytic tools.
- Third party risk screening and management
- Designing and improving workflows for a better customer monitoring
Who are we looking for?
- Experience: no formal work experience required, OR less than 2 years’ post-graduate working experience will be considered. Final year students or most recent graduates of local, and overseas universities are welcome to apply.
- Education: holder of a minimum Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with very strong academic results.
- Capabilities: high versatility and flexibility, great attention to details, good logical and critical thinking skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandrin) ; fluency in other Asian Or European language is an advantage
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What can you expect from us?
Apart from all the coaching, mentoring, knowledge sharing and on-the job training, you will also receive:
- A competitive salary; option to be fully or partially paid in a cryptocurrency
- Performance based discretionary bonus (in hi Dollars) every 6 months
- hi Dollar Token allocation (definite amount) vested for 4 years (released every quarterly back to you)
- Flexible working hours
- Work with the global remote 24/7 team
- Strong career progression opportunities within the 4 year program
- A dynamic and competitive work environment