What you will do
Sales Manager Role will be responsible for focusing a small number of large sized accounts, offering solutions that range from technically complex to high end integrated or bespoke solutions. Provides consultative selling to customers typically at director level or higher. Solutions are offered in collaboration with internal technical, business and functional teams. Seller could be vertically aligned or have a broad geographic remit with a high sales target or quota.
How you will do it
- To ensure the forecasted sales target, profit margin and collection of payment is achieved.
- To foster strong relationships with all customers and to provide sales and technical support to contractors, consultants and end-users in order to maximize solution sales and customer satisfactions.
- Provide a continuous improvement focus, sales cadence on pipeline creation, forecasting and sales coaching as well as market expertise and sales support to the business.
- Lead the engagement of existing and potential customers and stakeholders (owners, consultants, contractors and government bodies) to win new business, and grow existing customer accounts. Provide accurate forecasts for secured and revenue numbers.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of quotation, forecast on sales & collection and reports expenses in accordance with Company Policy.
- Generate forecast for sales secured, delivery, collection, sales backlog, inventory management and any other sales related issues at all times.
- Compliance with Johnson Controls’ policies and procedures at all times.